MARSHMALLOW CREAM FROSTING
- 2 cups Non-dairy stick margarine (softened) or palm fruit oil shortening
- 1 container (10 oz) Suzanne's Ricemellow Creme
- 5 cups Confectioners sugar (sifted)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon extract
- In a bowl, use electric mixer to beat softened margarine until fluffy.
- Add Ricemellow Creme to margarine and continue to beat at high speed for another 3-4 minutes, until mixture is fluffy and the color lightens to a very pale yellow.
- Add vanilla and lemon extract and mix until well incorporated.
- Add 1 cup confectioner's sugar and beat until fluffy. To avoid creating dust, start mixer at low setting and gradually increase speed as the sugar is incorporated.
- Add the rest of the confectioners sugar 1 cup at a time, scraping down the bowl after each cup is mixed in.
Please call the manufacturer of any products listed in this article, to confirm safety.