- "The “$0 Co-Pay Offer” is valid for up to three EpiPen 2-Pak® cartons or EpiPen Jr 2-Pak® cartons per prescription, and it can be used as many times as needed through December 31, 2014.
- According to the food allergy guidelines developed by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, immediate access to two epinephrine auto-injectors is critical. The “$0 Co-Pay Offer” encourages preparedness everywhere, at home, at school or on the go.
- This co-pay offer is available to both cash-paying and commercially insured patients. Certain restrictions apply.*
- The offer, along with more information regarding terms and eligibility, is available for download at EpiPen.com
- EpiPen Auto-Injector continues to have 97% Tier 2 and Preferred Brand Commercial coverage.
*This offer is not available to patients who are in Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or any other federal or state health care plan. The card is not transferable and the amount of the rebate cannot exceed the patient’s out-of-pocket expenses. Program expires 12/31/2014. Program managed by PSKW, LLC on behalf of Mylan Specialty L.P. Product dispensed pursuant to program rules and federal and state laws. Void where prohibited. The parties reserve the right to amend or end this program at any time without notice. This is not an insurance card."
For more information visit: https://activatemysavings.com/epipen/ or http://www.epipen.com/