- It will help school health officials provide prompt and appropriate care to your child experiencing anaphylaxis.
- The stock epinephrine may have already been used but not restocked as quickly as needed.
- Using the stock epinephrine, when your allergic child has a prescribed epinephrine of their own, takes from those who have not been diagnosed but are experiencing an allergic reaction for the first time at school. The school is not permitted to use an epinephrine auto-injector that is prescribed to another child.
- The new law does not provide your child with his/her own epinephrine auto-injector.
- There is no epinephrine on the school bus or walks to and from school.
Need help affording the EpiPen brand of epinephrine? Contact DEY/Mylan Pharmaceuticals Customer Relations office.
Dey Pharma, L.P.
(800) 395-3376 (Main Phone)