| || |
By Tony Rizzo - The Kansas City Star, "The Jackson County medical examiner has ruled the August death of an 8-year-old Kansas City boy a homicide.
The boy, Tyler Lane, died at a hospital after suffering a severe asthma attack. Medical neglect was ruled to be a contributing factor..."Read more...
Additional news report: http://fox4kc.com/2014/10/14/8-year-old-suffers-fatal-asthma-attack-police-investigate-mother-in-his-death/
This page is an archive of previously published articles on food allergy related news posts.
Subscribe to our mailing list and receive these post in your email inbox!