Our members just love Mabel's Labels. The designs are adorable (and cool) but the labels themselves are so durable it can make a mom cry. A great new product we discovered is called The Ultimate Back-to-School Combo™. It's only available for a limited time (September 24th). Visit Mabel's Labels!
Included in The Ultimate Back-to-School Combo™:
- 50 Tag Mates™
- 40 Skinny-Minis™
- 16 Shoe Labels
- 2 Teeny Tags™
- Skinny-Minis are dishwasher and microwave safe
- Tag Mates™ are washer and dryer safe
- Shoe Labels and Teeny Tags™ are waterproof and UV resistant
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- How To Use:
- Tag your child's school supplies to avoid cross contamination. Kids put things in their mouth. It's inevitable. Keep your allergic angel from getting his/her pencil in a mouth that doesn't belong to them.
- Tag your child's medication, even the emergency epinephrine!
- Tag your child's emergency box of safe foods.
Stuck On You
Label It or Lose It
KozyEpi - Medical Carrier
KozyEpi is a durable product and easy way to carry your child's emergency medication. They offer a selection of sizes, styles and colors. Visit KozyEpi.
- The "Uno" holds a single emergency epinephrine auto injector. Keep in mind it's always a good idea to carry two due to biphasic reactions.
- The "Duo" holds 2 emergency epinephrine auto injector. You can even squeeze in 2 Benadryl pre-measured spoons or a few fast melts antihistamines.
- The "Quatro" is designed to hold an AeroChamber®. That said, the size is generous enough to carry 2 epinephrine auto ejectors, asthma inhaler, medication and still have room.
- The "Joie Puffer Pouch" holds one puffer and is light, comfortable and fashionable. The pouches are made from durable neoprene.
- KozyEpi offers a section of carrying options to fit your needs. The pouch can be ordered with an adjustable waist strap that doubles as a sling or can be worn with a belt buckle or clip. They've recently added the option of combining a strap with either a buckle or clip for versatility.
- It is made of durable neoprene and a water resistant zipper.
- They recently came out with a "simple" design for the pre-teens/teens and parents. There is no image in the front but words that reads, "Allergy Protector Medication Enclosed".
- The customer service is quick and communication is clear. Need a specific size for specific medical needs? Drop them an email and you'll find a reply within 24 hours.
- Place one in your child's backpack.
- Clip one on your belt buckle.
- Strap on on your belt.
- Clip one on your purse.
- Strap one on your waist with the durable webbing adjustable waist band.
KozyEpi is based in Canada which means a longer shipping time. That said, there are some U.S. carriers of KozyEpi. One in particular is based in Virginia. Here's a list of U.S. carries:
Allergy Apparel - Located in Richmond Virginia
Allergy Free Shops
One Spot Allergy - Makers of the one of the first water proof auto injector carrier.
Take In Case
Lauren's Hope - Medical I.D.
Lauren's Hope has a wide variety of medical i.d. products for the whole family, even pets. Yes you read that right, pets! The i.d.'s for the human variety range from something shiny and pretty, to sporty and durable. Visit Lauren's Hope.
- For men, women, boys, girls and pets.
- Sports band
- Beaded jewelry
- Sterling silver jewelry
- Selection. Plain and simple. There's a wide variety of designs and features for different occasions.
- Larger character count for engraving. Trying to list multiple allergies within a 12 character limit is far too difficult. Lauren's Hope offers 20 characters per line and 4 lines to list important medical information.
- Easily swap out bracelets just by detaching them from the i.d. tag. Maybe Jr. will opt to wear the braided leather bracelet than the chain for his scout hike through the woods. What ever the reason it's easy to swap!