Imagine coming home to find a brown bag attached to a flyer for a restaurant. Now imagine, the brown bag contained one of the deadliest allergens in the United States, peanuts. This was the reality for one mother who found, not only the brown bag of peanuts accompanying the flyer shoved between the door handles of the front door, but a hole in the bag as well. She was caring for her friend's house and as she removed the bag, according to her account, there were peanut shells "flying everywhere". An obvious bad marketing idea, the mother writes about her experience on her blog and the restaurant's food allergy policies.
Read more on The Grateful Foodie: http://www.gratefulfoodie.com/blasted-in-the-face-with-peanuts-with-a-food-allergy/
This page is an archive of previously published articles on food allergy related news posts.
Subscribe to our mailing list and receive these post in your email inbox!