BOOKS FOR ADULTS
BOOK FOR KIDS
- Caring For Your Child With Severe Food Allergies by Lisa Cipriano Collins, M.A., M.F.T.
- Let's Party! Themes, Tips, and Recipes by Marguerite Furlong
- How To Manage Your Child's Life-Threatening Food Allergies, Practical Tips For Everyday Life by Linda Marienhoff Coss
- Stories From The Heart, A Collection Of Essays From Teens With Food Allergies by FAAN
- Students With Food Allergies, How The Laws Can Help by FAAN
- The Food Allergy News Cookbook, A Collection Of Recipes from Food Allergy News and Favorite Recipes from Members of the Food Allergy Network by FAAN
- Stonyfield Organic Yogurt Cookbook by Meg Cadoux Hirshberg
- The Unhealthy Truth, One Mother's Shocking Investigation Into The Dangers Of America's Food Supply-And What Every Family Can Do To Protect Itself by Robyn O'Brien
- The Complete Peanut Allergy Handbook, Everything You Need to Know to Protect Yourself and Your Children from the Most Deadly Food Allergy by Dr. Scott H. Sicherer, M.D., and Terry Malloy
- Let's Eat Out! Your Passport to Living Gluten and Allergy Free by Kim Koeller and Robert La France
- The Divvies Bakery Cookbook by Lori Sandler
- The New Food Lover's Companion Fourth Edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst
- The Parent's Guide to Food Allergies, Clear and Complete Advice from the Experts on Raising Your Food Allergic Child by Marianne S. Barber with Maryanne Bartoszek Scott, M.D. and Elinor Greenberg, Ph.D.
- The Peanut Allergy Answer Book by Michael C. Young, M.D.
- How to Talk So Teens Will Listen & So Teens Will Talk by Adel Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- How to Live with a Nut Allergy, Everything You Need to Know if You Are Allergic to Peanuts or Tree Nuts by Chad K. Oh, M.D.
- Flourishing with Food Allergies, Social, Emotional, and Practical Guidance for Families with Young Children by A. Anderson
- Understanding and Managing Your Child's Food Allergies by Scott H. Sicherer, M.D.
- On the Nature of Food Allergy by Paul J. Hannaway, M. D.
BOOK FOR KIDS
- A Special Day at School by Anne Munoz-Furlong
- Alexander and the School Bully by FAAN
- Anthony Goes to a Restaurant by FAAN
- How Lenny Found Out About His Food Allergy by Anne Munoz-Furlong
- Kim Goes to Camp by FAAN
- Kim Learns How to Take Care of Herself by FAAN
- Loukoumi's Gift by Nick Katsoris
- Nutley The Nut-Free Squirrel by Stephanie Sorkin
- The BugaBees Friend with Food Allergies by Amy Recob
- The No Biggie Bunch: Everyday Cool with Food Allergies by Michael Pistner, M.D., M.M.Sc.
- Why Am I Different? My First Allergy Book by Naomi Antenucci
- DVD-One Bite Is All It Takes! Managing Food Allergies and Anaphylaxis by FAAN
- DVD-When Others Care for Your Child, A Food Alelrgy Guide for Caregivers by FAAN